Electrical Certificates

Electrics in Hazard Atmosphere Zones.

If you have any electrical apparatus such as switches, lights, tools etc within a hazardous atmosphere zone, then you will need an electrical certificate to establish that the equipment is safe. Generally the electrical certificate is valid for 4 years provided no alterations have been made in which case a new certificate will be required.